Department of Public Services
The mission of the Public Services Department is to continuously provide excellent services to our residents and maintain a healthy environment that our tax payers so deserve. The service areas which address this responsibility are as follows:
- Streets and Drains
- Water Distribution
- Sewage (Sewer Back Up Claim Form)(Flood Damage Reporting Instructions)
- Refuse and Recycling (View Rubbish Pick Up Map)
- Snow Plowing and Salt Application
- Parking Enforcement
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) (2016 CCR)
DTE Street Light Improvement Project Details
Begining in February 2015 and extending through April 2015, DTE will be upgrading older streetlight in our city to improve reliability and energy efficiency. Only street Lights - NOT electric services to homes and businesses will be effected. DTE will shut off power to work areas for 30-40 days to effect the improvements. Details of the project are posted below::
- DTE Street Light Improvement Project Information Package Posted 17 February 2015.
Use the DTE Energy online street light reporting tool to report a street light out in your neighborhood
Visit it at www.dteenergy.com/streetlight.
Phone: (313) 800-5233 ext 819