Select Page
Please continue to report flooding and flood damage to the Department of Public Services at (313) 800-5233 ext. 817.
If you are in need of assistance in cleaning up your property, replacing clothing and other necessary items, or other help, you can call 211. Follow the prompts for flooding in southeastern Michigan. This will put you in touch with United Way for Southeastern Michigan, who offer a variety of help and services based on your individual situation.
If you have damaged items, there is continuing special pickup in Hamtramck. Stack damaged items neatly in the alley (or your regular garbage location). There is also a dumpster at the end of Christopher Street to dispose of items.